TN B2S SALE!!

Hey friends! I just back from a week of "camping" at the lake. {By camping, I mean we were in a huge fifth wheel camper eating and sleeping in style...lol) But, boy I was sooooo over it after being there since last Saturday night! 

I go back to school Wednesday and I am so terribly sad to see the summer go! =(

Anyways...I'm having a little Back to School Sale in my Teachers Notebook shop for two days only starting tomorrow! Everything will be 30% off! Just click my shop button below to head on over there TOMORROW! 


Annnnd, I have this little baby in the works! I am so super excited about it. Last year, at the beginning of the year, I think I posted about some fun little "eggsperiments" that we did, but this year my teammie and I wanted to add more! So I will have this pack coming to you soon!


I know you're just as excited as I am, RIGHT!?? 

Happy Sunday! I am off to watch Big Brother!

2 comments:

  1. When does your sale start today? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, sorry! I had it set to start on the wrong date. I just fixed it and extended it a day since I am a nut!

    ReplyDelete

Treats for the Teacher