Back to School Sale and a Sneak Peek!

The TPT Back to School sale is just around the corner! I've been filling up my cart for weeks and I am SO excited for all my new goodies!

The deets...


Thanks Krista for the adorable sale sign!! 

I've had this idea swirling around in my head for weeks to put together a little scientific method mini unit to coincide with our beginning of the year Egg-speriments and I am so EGGSTATIC about it! 

We always start the year with the Egg Squeeze and Egg Float to get students thinking about the scientific method, but I wanted to add more depth and correlate it more with the steps of the Scientific Method so this should be coming to you this weekend!

I think I posted about the Egg Float last year. You can view that post HERE!

Here's a sneak peek!




What do you guys think??

2 comments:

  1. quick question...did you make the TPT sign? Can I borrow? It's really cute!

    Sarah
    teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from Krista Wallden at the Creative Chalkboard blog! I added a link to her blog in the post! =)

      Delete

Treats for the Teacher