Boo in the Zoo Halloween Unit and Habitat Posters

I have FINALLY finished my Halloween themed animal unit: Boo in the Zoo!! I can't wait to use some of this cuteness at school with my students! Yes, I just called my stuff cute...Don't hate!




You can get them at either of my shops by click the store buttons below!


And because I knew many people would want the habitat posters instead of the whole Halloween unit, I have separated the Habitat Posters and descriptions into another file. =) 


You can get those by click the store buttons below!


I wanted to share some funny writing that my students did while I was at the South Carolina Social Studies conference a while back! They had to write about what they think happened to their teacher! 


That just cracks me up!! HAHA It was kind of true...


I mean, REALLY!?? lol I hope he doesn't think that because I LOOK pregnant! HAHA

Man, I am exhausted after this week! We did our annual region cookies!


P.S. I Love that kid! He's so stinkin' cute!

We also did our first book buddies with a kindergarten class! It was sooooo cute seeing my kids read to those little ones!



How sweet are they!?

And finally, people were asking me about where I got my dice containers pictured below...


I found them at Publix oddly enough! 

Oh, and the first person to comment with my favorite COLLEGE football team will both of my new products. =) Annnnnd go!

36 comments:

  1. Well...I'm a Texas girl, and I know that UT is supposed to be playing tonight. I'll go with UT.

    Vera
    abltadventure@gmail.com
    A BLT adventure

    ReplyDelete
  2. South Carolina Gamecocks?

    rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would guess that your favorite college football team would be South Carolina. These look great!

    Swimming into Second

    swimmingintosecond@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. No guess yet! I'm definitely not a Gamecock fan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know if it went through..but Clemson? I am on my phone. SORRY!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clemson!!!

    frederickjennam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You would think, but no!! Not where my roots are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohio State :)

    sunburst541@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Going to go with LSU, then. (Not like I know a thing about those other conferences...I am a Big 10 girl. Which doesn't have 10 teams anymore...it has twelve. No wonder children struggle with math these days!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coastal Carolina?! That's my last guess!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha Amanda! I did go to school there but still no correct guess!

    ReplyDelete
  12. um.. USC? A&M? Duke?
    I know very little about college football.

    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  13. Georgia Bulldogs?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm going to guess Texas A&M for absolutely no reason at all. I know nothing about football.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, Love the habitat posters. You should call your stuff adorable.. cute doesn't cut it! Already added to my wish-list!
    Heather
    Kickin' It With Class

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a great product! I love what your kids wrote about you. Hilarious! I won't even guess at the football thing because I don't even know the names of most teams!

    Heather at TeachItToday

    ReplyDelete
  17. Still none! Hint: They are in the SEC! Good Old Rocky Top!! Woooo!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Replies
    1. YAY Gina! It is TN!! Go VOLS! What is your email?

      Delete
  19. They are so cute! Alabama? I'm more of a pro football fan so that's just a guess!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love!!!! I already taught habitats, but I'm heading over and purchasing them for next year.

    ❀Jodi
    Fun In First

    ReplyDelete
  21. Tennessee! (Nice hint, BTW!)

    tokyoshoes (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Already have a TN guess winner! But thanks for trying Suzy!! =)

      Delete
  22. Can you tell me more about the region cookies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is the link to my post about it last year. http://gingersnapstreatsforteachers.blogspot.com/search?q=region+cookie

      Delete
  23. These look great! I'm so bummed that I already taught habitats. Maybe for next year!
    -Marie
    Beach Lovin' Teach

    ReplyDelete
  24. HAHAHA, the student writing cracked me UP! Thanks for sharing! P.S. Kev is a cutie! I had him last year and he is a sweet little fella too! Always one with a ready hug!

    ReplyDelete

Treats for the Teacher