Cursive Corral Unit

I am so excited to share the finished product of my cursive unit! I worked on it all night last night so I could get it done! The creative juices were just flowing!


This Western themed cursive unit includes:

A Wanted: Cursive Writers poster

Order of Teaching sheet
Cursive practice pages for A-Z
Western Words practice sheet
Cursive paragraph practice
Upper and Lower Case: A Matching Game
Cursive Prescription
Cursive Sheriff notes for neat and messy cursive
Cursive Awards

I hope you all can use it! 

It is available for purchase in my TN and TPT shop! 

3rd, 5th - TeachersPayTeachers.com

6 comments:

  1. O.M.G. You have no idea how much I needed something like this in my life. I am always trying to think of ways to make cursive writing manageable and interesting. It's honestly one of my weak areas, for sure! Thanks for sharing this, Ginger! :) It's already in my cart!

    Amanda
    http://www.oneextradegree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! The idea just hit me out of nowhere earlier this week and I just went with it! =) I am glad you like it!

      Delete
  2. Ginger...we are staring cursive this week and this was JUST what I need...thanks so so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HATE teaching cursive, thanks for making it more fun for me and my kiddos!
    Lisa
    Stories From Second

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, Ginger! Touché!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Please visit my site and see how you inspired me!

    http://iintegratetechnology.blogspot.com/2012/11/cursive-new-sheriff-in-town.html

    ReplyDelete

Treats for the Teacher